The all-new AJ Aircraft Acuity was designed to give you all of the precision flight abilities of expensive composite aircraft, in a more traditional balsa & plywood frame. Designed by our own F3A pattern champion Andrew Jesky, this 62" model will be a perfect introduction to competition pattern aerobatics. With a tall & slender fuselage, slim swept wing and T-Canalyzer on the canopy, the Acuity will slip perfectly through any aerobatic maneuver. And, the suggested electronics setup will work perfectly with the 5&6s 4000-5000mAh packs you likely already own.
Black Friday Deal Available on this Model. Save over 20%..!!
Last one in stock..!!
- Wing Span - 62"
- Length - 60"
- AUW (dry) - 5-6 lb
- Electric Power - 1200+ Watt motor, 90amp ESC, 5-6s 4-5000mah lipo
- Radio - 5 channel with (3) x mini high torque servos & (1) x standard size high torque servo
What's in the box:
- Carbon reinforced landing gear mount
- Pre-hinged and sealed control surfaces
- Removable rudder
- Carbon main gear
- G-10 control horns
- Dual ball links for all connections
- Carbon wing tube
- Genuine Ultracote covering
- (White HANU870, True Red HANU866, Midnight Blue HANU885, Silver HANU881)
- AJ flies this airframe with the following equipment:
Also needed to complete:
- AJ4025-14P/420KV 6S
- Falcon 16x10 prop
- Castle 90 ESC
- Thunder Power 5s 5000mah LiPo
- Futaba S9650 servos on Elevator/Rudder (Push Pull Rudder) Futaba 9551 Pull Pull Rudder
- Futaba S9650 servos on Ailerons
- Servo Extensions
- (4) x 6" extension for the ailerons and Rx to wing
- (1) x 12" extension for the ESC to Receiver
- (1) x 36" extension for the elevator
- 2.75" or 70mm spinner