AJ Aircraft Laser 93"
AJ Laser 230z 93" 50-60cc
Whether you're looking to go out and go 3d huckin' or lay down a smooth-as-butter precision flight, the 93" Laser 230z is for you! The wings have been thoroughly refined to allow precision flying, while not sacrificing any 3d characteristics. With a generous fuselage height, the model flies as well on its side as it does upright. Generously sized control surfaces give you excellent authority at all speeds. The Laser 230z features an awesomely light but strong airframe and a light wing loading that will handle anything you want it to.
Building the airplane is very straight forward. The rudder cables are pre-installed, hinges are pre-installed but not glued, and pre-installed blind nuts in the wing tips for the included SFG's make it easy to get this bird in the air in no time at all.
- Wing Span - 93" (Patriot Scheme Pictured above)
- Length - 88"
- AUW - ~18-20 lb
- Power(Elec) - Q-80
- Power(Petrol) - 60-70cc
- Radio - 6 channel with 5 high torque servos
What's in the box:
- Carbon reinforced landing gear mount
- Pre-hinged glued and sealed ailerons & elevators
- Pre-run rudder pull-pull wires (turnbuckle also included for push-pull option)
- Removable horizontal stabs & rudder
- Carbon fibre main gear
- Carbon fibre control horns
- Carbon fibre wing tube
- High quality ball links & turnbuckles for all connections
- Padded wing bags & stab bags
- Full-length pipe tunnel
- Genuine Ultracote covering in 2 colour scheme choices including the AJ Competition Scheme
- 3 different muffler can mounts
- 3/4" standoffs for gas engine (~3" standoffs will be required for electric setups)
- Firewall drilling templates for DA-60/70 & 3W-50
- Aluminium re-enforced firewall
- Thick heavy duty pre-drilled wheel spats
- Pre-drilled & rubber lined landing gear cuffs
- 3 1/2" rubber wheels w/ aluminum hubs
- Heavy duty steel axles
- Velcro for fuel tank or battery restraint
- Extra hardware bag for spares
Up Your Game! Fly AJ.
Retro Scheme Patriot Scheme