AJ Aircraft Laser 60"
Whether you're looking to go out and go 3d huckin' or lay down a smooth-as-butter precision flight, the 60" Laser 230z is for you! The wings have been thoroughly refined to allow precision flying, while not sacrificing any 3d characteristics. With a generous fuselage height, the model flies as well on its side as it does upright. Generously sized control surfaces give you excellent authority at all speeds. The Laser 230z features an awesomely light but strong airframe and a light wing loading that will handle anything you want it to.
Building the airplane is very straight forward. The rudder cables are pre-installed, hinges are pre-installed but not glued, and pre-installed blind nuts in the wing tips for the included SFG's make it easy to get this bird in the air in no time flat.
The 60" Laser 230z is the perfect "throw in your car for a few flights at the field" airplane. After flying this baby just once, we think it will be your go-to plane and put a smile on your face every time you fly it!
- Wing Span - 60"
- Wing Area- 740 Sq. In.
- Length - 57" (Without spinner)
- AOW - 5 - 6 lbs.
- Power - Hacker A50-14XS, 90amp ESC (5s 3700-4400mah)/(6s 3000-4000mah) 1400-1600 watts
- Radio - 5 channel with 4 high torque mini servos
What's in the box:
- Carbon reinforced landing gear mount
- Complete hardware package
- Wing bags
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Carbon main gear
- G-10 control horns
- Dual ball links with turnbuckles
- Carbon wing tube
- Optional SFGs included
- Genuine Oracover covering in 2 color scheme choices including the new Patriot scheme.
- Up Your Game! Fly AJ.
Retro Scheme Patriot Scheme